Print of original artwork design by Kira E Wong.
Each print is made individually and in my home studio. This design was inspired by a good friend who loves to travel with binoculars so that he can always check out the local birds and wildlife. Fine details include feather silhouettes and fragile tram lines. This collage features vintage imagery sourced from The Saturday Evening Post and a 1939 LIFE magazine, and all materials are curated from my personal collection of vintage magazines.
• Hand-made print and original collage artwork by Kira E Wong.
• Prints are made on thick matte fine art paper - acid-free, 100% cotton rag, archival quality.
• Prints are shipped flat and secure. Frame is not included.
• Signed on the front by the artist
• Please note that colors may vary slightly due to the variation in screens/monitors settings.
• For Original artwork and commissions:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
• DM on Instagram: @kiraewong_art
Stay updated on new artwork and process videos -
Instagram: @kiraewong_art (26,000+ followers)
Tiktok: @cutandpastecollage (40,000+ followers)
Wall art and vintage photography camera art print by Kira E Wong.
All sales final. No refunds or returns.
Interested in original artwork with a similar design? Message me on Instagram @kiraewong_art for inquiries.