Print of original artwork design by Kira E Wong.
Each print is made individually and in my home studio. This piece is inspired by the sleepy feeling that you get when you've had too much to eat! Imagery is carefully sourced from LIFE magazines and The Saturday Evening Post, and all materials are curated from my personal collection of vintage magazines.
• Hand-made print and original collage artwork by Kira E Wong.
• Prints are made on thick matte fine art paper - acid-free, 100% cotton rag, archival quality.
• Prints are shipped flat and secure. Frame is not included.
• Signed on the front by the artist
• Please note that colors may vary slightly due to the variation in screens/monitors settings.
• For Original artwork and commissions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or DM on Instagram: @kiraewong_art
Stay updated on new artwork and process videos -
Instagram: @kiraewong_art (26,000+ followers)
Tiktok: @cutandpastecollage (40,000+ followers)
Food wall art by Kira E Wong.
All sales final. No refunds or returns.