Print of original artwork design by Kira E Wong.
Each print is made individually and in my home studio. This design features bold silhouettes of street artists/muralists with the bust of the Statue of David above them. The piece contemplates the meaning of "fine art". Both Noreen (upper left) and David can't connect with today's culture unless they get their hands a little dirty or, in this case, smear color on their cheeks. Imagery is carefully sourced from LIFE magazines and The Saturday Evening Post, and all materials are curated from my personal collection of vintage magazines.
• Hand-made print and original collage artwork by Kira E Wong.
• Prints are made on thick matte fine art paper - acid-free, 100% cotton rag, archival quality.
• Prints are shipped flat and secure. Frame is not included.
• Signed on the front by the artist
• Please note that colors may vary slightly due to the variation in screens/monitors settings.
• For Original artwork and commissions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or DM on Instagram: @kiraewong_art
Stay updated on new artwork and process videos -
Instagram: @kiraewong_art (26,000+ followers)
Tiktok: @cutandpastecollage (34,000+ followers)
Beer and boating wall art by Kira E Wong.
Noreen's and David's Super Color Rinse
All sales final. No refunds or returns.