Print of original artwork design by Kira E Wong.
Each print is made individually and in my home studio. This handmade collage uses imagery and illustrations from vintage magazines including LIFE and The Saturday Evening Post (1940's-1950's). They depict the Statue of Liberty, the city skyline, parking meters, and daily life in New York. It also celebrates the engineers and construction workers who risked it all to build the greatest city on earth.
This print is the perfect gift for an NYC resident or anyone who loves the City That Never Sleeps.
• Hand-made print and original collage artwork by Kira E Wong.
• Prints are made on thick matte fine art paper - acid-free, 100% cotton rag, archival quality.
• Prints are shipped flat and secure. Frame is not included.
• Signed on the front by the artist
• Please note that colors may vary slightly due to the variation in screens/monitors settings.
• For Original artwork and commissions:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• DM on Instagram: @kiraewong_art
Stay updated on new artwork and process videos -
Instagram: @kiraewong_art (26,000+ followers)
Tiktok: @cutandpastecollage (40,000+ followers)
New York City wall decor by Kira E Wong.
NYC: Built Between Living and Dreaming
All sales final. No refunds or returns.
Interested in original artwork with a similar design? Message me on Instagram @kiraewong_art for inquiries.